Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023 :- Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has released the official notification for GMRC Recruitment 2023 on the official website https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/. A total of 434 various vacancies of Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer, etc are going to be filled out for a period of 5 years. As per GMR Recruitment 2023 Notification, interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application forms from 10th May 2023 and the online registration process lasts till 09th June 2023
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023
|Post||Metro Job 2023|
|Organization||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited|
|Online Registration Dates||10th May to 09th June 2023|
GMRC Vacancy 2023
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||160|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||46|
|Junior Engineer- Electricals||21|
|Junior Engineer- Electronics||28|
|Junior Engineer – Mechanical||12|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||06|
|Maintainer – Fitter||58|
|Maintainer – Electrical||60|
|Maintainer – Electronics||33|
Metro Job Age Limit
Minimum age for this recruitment is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years for some recruitments maximum age is fixed as 25 years must read advertisement once.
Metro Job Selection Process
Candidates have to undergo a Written Test followed by Gujarat Language Test. The selection of candidates under GMRC Recruitment 2023 will be made based on the following stages:
- Written Test (100 Marks)
- Gujarati Language Test (20 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Metro Job Application Fees
Metro Job Salary Details
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||Rs.33,000-1,00,000/-|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Rs.25,000 – 80,000/-|
Metro Job Educational Qualification:
You can check the educational qualification and experience on the published official notification
How To Apply For GMRC Bharti 2023
- Interested Candidates Can Visit Our Website: Https://Www.Gujaratmetrorail.Com/Careers And Click On The Available Link To Apply For The Post.
- Select The GMRCL Advertisement In The Drop-Down Menu.
- Now Click On The “Apply” Button Against The Advertisement Or To Read The Advertisement In Detail Click On “Details”
- Read The Detailed Notification Carefully To Ensure The Eligibility Criteria For Your Desired Posts.
- Start Filling Out The Registration Form With All The Personal And Academic Details Required.
- Pay The Application Fee And Upload The Documents Asked For.
- Preview The Application Form Before Submitting It.
- Download The Application Form For Future Reference.