India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 38926 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on India Post official website.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 38926 GDS Vacancy|
|Posts Name||– Branch Postmaster (BPM)
– Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
– Dak Sevak
|Last Date of Application||June 05, 2022|
Educational Qualification for Dak Sevak:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
GDS Age Limit:
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age will be determined on the last date of submission of the application as per notification.
- The age relaxation is as per rules.
GDS Application Fee:
Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment.
All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paidat any Head Post Office in India.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Stage 1 Registration’ on the homepage.
- Start filling out the registration form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the India Post GDS recruitment 2022 application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Notification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022:
The online application process for recruitment of 38926 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak posts will start from May 02, 2022.The last date to apply online in GDS Recruitment 2022 is June 05, 2022.
Click Here to view GDS Bharti 2022 notification PDF.
Click Here to view Circle (State) wise vacancy list
- Application Submission Start Date: May 02, 2022
- Application Submission End Date: June 05, 2022