JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 1395 Panchayat Secretary posts.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
|Notification||JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022: Apply For 1395 Posts @jkssb.nic.in|
|Posts Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Total Posts||1395 Vacancy|
|Starting Date||June 06, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||July 06, 2022|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
Candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible to apply.
- OM – 40 years
- SC – 43 years
- ST – 43 years
- RBA – 43 years
- ALC/IB – 43 years
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) – 43 years
- PSP (Pahari Speaking People) – 43 years
- Social Caste- 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 48 years
- Government Service/Contractual Employment – 40 years
Fee payable: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category etc. and Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 ?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
Notification for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022:
JKSSB has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Constables & Lady Constables posts.. Candidates can submit applications online on or before 27-06-2022.
Click Here to download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 notification.