WB Police Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (WBPH&IDCL).
WB Police Recruitment 2022
|Notification||WB Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Sub Assistant Engineer (SAE) Posts|
|Posts Name||Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Starting Date||May 18, 2022|
|Last Date||June 03, 2022|
Educational Qualification for WB Police Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022:
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)||3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE/WBSCT &VE&SD|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||3 years Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE/WBSCT &VE&SD|
Not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2022.
Salary for WB Police Sub Assistant Engineer:
Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/- only.
Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of result of written examination and / or viva voce.
How to Apply for WB Police Recruitment 2022 :
- Step-1: At first, go to the official website of WB Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) which is wbprb.applythrunet.co.in.
- Step-2: Now, on the homepage, find the application form fill up link for SI / Constable.
- Step-3: Register with your email ID & mobile Number.
- Step-4: Enter your qualification details & personal information.
- Step-5: Now, save & submit the form.
- Step-7: Upload your photo & signature.
- Step-8: Pay the required fee as per your category.
- Step-9: After that, you may take a print out of the submitted form.
Notification for WB Police Recruitment 2022:
WBPRB has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Assistant Engineer (SAE). Candidates can submit applications online on or before 03 June 2022.
- Notification: Download